About Comprehensive Conservative Renal Care
Comprehensive conservative renal care is a treatment option for people with advanced kidney disease. This active treatment plan is appropriate for people with end-stage kidney disease who decide they do not want to include dialysis as part of their care.
If you choose comprehensive conservative renal care, you and your healthcare team will work together to develop a treatment plan that is right for you.
Your treatment plan will include:
- care meant to slow down your kidney disease and lower your risk of having complications
- psychological support
- support for you and your family
- monitoring and treating your symptoms
- regular communication between you and your healthcare team
- sensitivity to your cultural and spiritual beliefs
A comprehensive conservative renal care plan provides full kidney care without dialysis. Speak to your healthcare team to learn whether this care is right for you.