Rediscover the Ontario Renal Network website
Welcome to our redesigned website, which will help you find up-to-date information about renal care in Ontario and the Ontario Renal Network.
Redesigned to be accessible for everyone, you can explore our new site from any device using our new easy-to-use search.
Our site has been updated to give you an improved experience:
- Learn about our work, including our key initiatives and our efforts in organizing, managing and funding kidney care services in Ontario.
- Find local care services by LHIN, now including address and contact information.
- Find incidence and prevalence statistics, dialysis capacity projections, and provincial data on the performance of Ontario’s kidney care system.
- Resources for patients are available covering a range of topics including nutrition, vascular access, home hemodialysis, and peritoneal dialysis as well as new fact sheets created specifically for First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples that focus on nutrition, chronic kidney disease 101, end stage renal disease 101 and a chronic kidney disease glossary.
- Access new palliative care tools that can help providers guide discussions about person-centred decision making, goals of care and informed consent.
- Review our Regional Renal Models of Care document that provides a practical framework to guide the delivery of chronic kidney disease care across the province and describes the structures of the Regional Renal Programs.
We would like to thank all of the people involved with helping us redesign our website, including Patient and Family Advisors whose insights and experiences were used to make sure our website supports all users.
We hope your online experience is informative and easy to use.
Questions about this blog post? Email us at [email protected]